Thursday, March 29, 2012

Million years before I go to School!

I spent my last weekend with some of my oldest friends - almost from an era gone by - from my school life. A rather unfortunate incident had crated this union. One of my friend's son had an unfortunate accident and had broken his hand. Whatever shock and worry we had, was dispensed with, when i realized that he still had his sense of humor intact.

I had this seven year old sitting on my lap, and me trying to small talk him..

"So, Aadi, Don't you go to school now?"
"Nope" Comes the half smiling reply pointing to the pretty awful cast on his arm.

"Ooooh!", say I, " so when do you have to go to school again?"
"When this cast is removed.."

"Oh! So when do you think this cast will be removed?"
I was stunned by the reply.

"In a million years!"


Yeah right. That's called Wishful thinking! :):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment