Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wait until the first time the baby grabs your finger....

I am big fan of F.R.I.E.N.D.S - the TV series. And I couldn't have agreed with Ross more, when he says these words to a pregnant Rachel ( If you haven't seen it - watch it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3j9l_5x66-8#t=74 )

And it is Magical. Truly so. But wait, wait...

Wait until the first time, the baby puts his/ her hands around your neck, and rests her head on your shoulder drifting off to sleep.  Everything will suddenly seem alright with the world.

Ah yes, I am a proud father now. I wake up every day next to an adorable princess who stretches her hands, shakes her head, opens her eyes, and gives me that smile when she sees me next to her.

That smile. You know that smile, don't you? :)


PS: I hope I can start writing again, regularly, now that I have someone whose experiences I can chronicle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment